Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hi!

Okay...so I thought I would try this again, maybe just to shock Jen! Hi Jen, yes its an update:) Our family has had a wonderful summer, its been busy but fun! We have had many trips to the park, we enjoyed a day at the waterslides, day at the pne, some picnics, Whistler etc! We are enjoying Colin so much! He has been walking for about 5 months now, and he runs everywhere and gets into everything. I always said I only wanted one, maybe because I thought I would worry too much about 2, but we have decided that we do want another one, and will try sometime next year! Thank you to all of our wonderful friends to help with this decision, many of you have taught us so much and have helped me become a bit more calm. In a few weeks we are heading to Maui...first plane trip for Colin. We are looking forward to showing Colin some more of the world and having some family time. Im going to try to blog a bit more and facebook a lot less:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the update! Thank you! Looking forward to Maui pictures next (hint, hint). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you guys! hope you are doing okay, just thought i'd say a quick hello...
    karen
    you need to blog again! it is now february =)

    ReplyDelete